Are you tired of dealing with unwanted acne? In July’s 2017 edition of, Today’s Beauty Report we will dig deeper into the causes and cures of acne outbreaks by summing up years of experience with studying and helping clients understand what causes acne and how to respond to outbreaks to achieve clearer, more beautiful results.
You will discover the 5 most common causes of acne breakouts my clients have been concerned with over the past 30 years. Following this list you will also discover the 5 most effective solutions that have helped these same clients feel more confident, and experience the results they have been searching for.
The 5 Main Causes of Acne Breakouts:
- Eating & drinking habits Did you know that caffein and fried foods is probably the #1 culprit of causing acne, especially in teens? It is very important to incorporate drinking at least 2-3 large glasses of water afterward to help flush the bad elements left behind from your system.
- Health, Stress & Medication Many people who take medication for both health and recreational reasons experience the cause and effects on how their body responds to these medications. Depending on the need for these medication, they can cause acne because of the chemical imbalance or even balance they put a persons body into.
- Environment & Cleansing habits Some people’s work place has little ventilation and they’re around fumes, dust, dirt or wear protective covering which cause them to sweat or prevent their skin from breathing. Working in the elements of nature can also cause acne from the free radical pollutants floating freely in the air. It is important for clients working in these environments to have a good cleansing routine before and after work to remove the residue left behind. Certain work conditions and lack of good cleansing habits can cause your pores to enlarge from trapped debris under the surface of the skin, creating irritation and resulting in unwanted acne breakouts.
- Pre-Teen & Teen Acne The stress levels for our teens today is huge! The pressure to fit in and have a sense of belonging weighs heavy on many, if not most of them! Poor eating habits are also a concern. Teens tend to lean toward fast food or foods they can grab & go, energy drinks and caffeine to keep them charged. This is one of those times in life when hormones are going wacky and creating the body to respond with acne breakouts that turn frustrating. Many teens tend to pinch and prod at the breakouts causing more irritation and even scarring.
- Pre & Post Menopause Many women will come to me and say, “Why am I having acne breakouts at my age?” Women can experience menopausal breakouts even a few years before they are in full blown menopause. Normally these breakouts will begin around the chin area and as they are approaching the final stages, or “POST” menopause, the acne seems to spread more upward on the cheek line. Again this is stress related due to the whacky hormonal activity taking place in her body. Exercise and drinking lots of water, eating fresh fruits and vegetables can be very beneficial. Now that you have a better understanding of how different age groups, life choices and physical as well as mental conditions can cause unwanted stress and acne breakouts, let’s shift our gears to learn more about how we can make the choices that create effective solutions.
The 5 Most Effective Solutions
- Eating & Drinking Habits Try to limit boxed, package and fried foods. Work towards incorporating more fresh raw vegetables and fresh fruits. Make drinking 3-4 tall glasses of water a day part of your daily routine for healthier looking skin. Cranberry with Pomegranate Juice is an effective antioxidant for flushing out your body. My personal favorite is a blend of cranberry, orange and pomegranate juice. I have gotten into the habit of making my own smoothies as a great way to blend the more healthier foods in with my unhealthy favorites to get clear skin results and a balanced eating habit. One of my favorite smoothy recipes: 1 cup of vanilla yogurt, 5 leafs of spinach, 2 small carrots, mixed handful of frozen blueberries, cherries, strawberries, 1 banana, 1 tbs. crunchy peanut butter, squirt of honey, 1 tsp cinnamon YUMMY! Here is a link to some other smoothy recipes for you to try.
- Health, Stress & Medications I want to start out by addressing those of you who are using medications as a form of recreation, if you are struggling to find your purpose know that you are not alone. Their are many stories of those who have turned to drugs as a way to cope and have found out the hard way that this is not a solution. Each of us is the author of our life and we are also the directors. Yes there are struggles and circumstances that come our way that are out of our control, BUT, we CAN control how we get through them. We can control our thoughts and you need to know this, our thoughts are who we are and lead us to were we are going! If you are in a personal struggle with health, drugs, heartbreak, divorce, loss of a loved one, no financial freedom, fighting cancer, mental illness or many other life conditions and you are wanting to find your way through these struggles and create a better life; please click on this book to order your copy today! You will learn tools which when they are applied, can help you achieve success! It is very important to get proper rest! Our bodies require an average of 6-8 hours of sleep daily to regenerate and sustain a healthy lifestyle. Many of us may even need a 20 minute cat nap to help reboot your energy level by mid afternoon. Taking a vitamin that focuses on your age frame, your energy level and health needs, is also vital to living a fuller life. If you are pregnant you will need a vitamin to focus on you and the baby. If you are over 50 and active you will need a vitamin to help you maintain your stamina throughout your day. Most of us need daily vitamins to supplement what our bodies require to feel healthy and sustain a natural energy level. Do whatever you can to eliminate unnecessary stress and taking of medications! Some medications are necessary but try to reduce them, if you can, by how you eat, rest and exercise. I have found that if I focus on the good in life and keep clear of things that I or others do that make me feel a restriction within myself, my stress level is significantly lower. When we shift our thoughts to how we can help rather than what is wrong, it is almost automatic and without fail that our bodies feel a lift, shifting and releasing unwanted weight from our shoulders.
- Environment & Cleansing Habits Have you ever worked outside in your yard or cleaned a dusty basement and looked in the mirror and seen a light mask of dirt? This is actually how our pores look after environmental exposure unnoticed to the naked eye on a daily basis. When our pores get clogged with debris this sets us up for acne, blackheads and whiteheads. There are two things my mom showed me to do when I was a little girl: #1 Clean my face at the end of the day to remove all makeup and debris. #2 Apply a moisturizer that helps to protect and keep the elastin healthy and strong to prevent pre-mature aging. Mom always said, “A good moisturizer will keep you from aging early!” Finding a cleanser that promotes acne clear skin can be challenging for those who are more prone to breakouts. From experience, I have learned that if you are going to purchase a cleanser from the market, plain old fashioned Dial seems to be gentler than most. However, most acne prone people will need the extra help from a targeted cleanser to meet their needs. Salicylic Face & Body Wash is my most popular selling acne and all purpose cleanser I offer. 5% BP Cleanser is a Benzoyl Peroxide based cleanser that also helps clear acne prone skin. These cleansers are very concentrated and people normally get months of use from 1 bottle. Using a moisturizer for both the hydration and prevention of elastin breakdown is vital to your daily regimen. If you are wanting to even out your skin tones and build strength, my top selling soy based, multi-purpose moisturizer, Ultra Benefit delivers extraordinary results. And for those individuals who have oily skin there is Oil Free Moisturizer. My #1 selling Pumpkin clarifying Mask frees you from unwanted blackheads and whiteheads, clears clogged pores producing smoother, brighter skin.
- Pre-Teen & Teen Acne One of the most important questions I get from my clients is, “How do I get my teen to use the products they need to clear their skin and prevent scarring?” The best thing you can do for them is to have the products they need available and within their reach. You can also use these multi-purpose products as a testimony. Although I am recommending a regimen to promote clear skin, these products work exceptionally well for cleaning deep within your pores to create healthier looking skin. By using these cleansers and a gentle face buffer you will be removing debris which in turn closes down those large pores. Remember to reduce, if not totally eliminate, all junk foods such as: chips, fried foods, chocolate, caffein, soda… I think you get the idea. Have lots of water to help flush toxins free from your body. Teens who are experiencing heavy breakouts may have to wash their face at least 2-3 times a day to help reduce the active sebaceous oils.
- Pre & Post Menopause I remember at the age of 38 I asked my mom why I was having acne breakouts and hot flashes and she said, “You are probably in the Pre stages of Menopause!” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Mom went on to tell me that she started menopause at the age of 38 as well and by the age of 40 she was finished. Never had another female cycle again. So there you go ladies, we never know how young or old menopause may begin or end. But, what I do know are some things we can do to help us get through this transition a little smoother. Although some woman may choose hormone therapy I chose to work through the transition with vitamins, exercise and healthy sleeping and eating habits. I am one of those rare people that require 5-6 hours of sleep a day and have a high metabolism. But when I crash, I crash. My body requires 3-4 tall classes of water daily to prevent leg and body cramping. Green leafy vegetables help with energy and to balance out my overall wellness. I have started eating more salads with a mixture of red and green leaf lettuce, spinach, carrots, mushrooms, onions, cilantro, orange slices, strawberries with a few nuts and very, very light dressing. I like to start off my morning with 1 egg and a little cheese for my protein and sometime throughout the day throw in some chicken, fish, salmon or other small amount of meat. Another quick protein snack is lightly toasted multi-grain bread, spread with crunchy peanut butter, honey, and 1 tsp. of cinnamon. During this time of pre & post menopause women start to notice a more rapid breakdown of the elastin in their skin. Many times this produces not only reliving those teen years with acne outbreaks but also the onset of wrinkles getting deeper and more profound. I have learned that although daily vitamins are very effective to help with maintaining healthy bones and stamina it may also be necessary to add Vitamin A and Flaxseed oil to our normal regime of vitamins. Vitamin A and Flaxseed have proven to help control acne outbreaks in women going through menopause. Many women like the feeling of the sunshine and being out in comfortable temperatures, usually around 70-80 degrees to get a healthy dose of natural sunlight. Using sunblock protection is very important and can help preserve the health of your skin. If you are looking for a skin care regime that will deliver results here is my #1 selling kit available to help repair and restore new skin cell reproduction. This kit contains your ChamomileFace & Body Wash, C-Stem (which is the only Vitamin C on the market to combat the pollutants automobiles put into our environment that is causing great concern for our skin). And Ultra Benefits Moisturizer. With this skin care line you are promised to receive 30+ years of expert experience from Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists from around the world to address your skin care concerns. You will be treated on an individual basis so that you can express your concerns and receive expert advise to target you specific needs. If you would like to get started today on any of these skin care items just lick on their links or the pictures proven within the text and it will take you directly to the desired page. If you need help to place your order or make decisions on what your specific needs may be please feel free to contact Alisa Florio at 419-680-1486. Get started today on products that will produce the results your have been searching for by placing your order here!